About the Chamber > Overview
About The Chamber
The Webster Chamber of Commerce is a core business organization that supports the economic well being of its members and the community.
The Webster Chamber of Commerce is membership driven organization that provides networking, support and education to its members and is dedicated to fostering collaboration and promoting Webster and its economic vitality.
Webster Chamber of Commerce is the Pulse of Webster Business acting as a catalyst bringing Community, Government and Business together, creating a strong Community of Choice.
- Serves business members on an individual basis, gathering information and providing ombudsman service where needed.
- Develops promotional material in both print and audiovisual media to attract new businesses and aid existing business in expansion.
- Provides an annual edition of the "Business Directory and Community Services Guide"
- Publishes the Chamber News which supplies information on Chamber activities, events, and topics of business concern.
- Monitors legislation, taking positions favorable to the business community.
- Maintains communication with municipal officials, other Chambers of Commerce and business associations.
- Serves as a source of information to the public on local business, community events, activities and relocation.
- Provides networking opportunities with programs on local issues, educational topics and entertainment.
- Makes available health and dental insurance to Chamber business members.
- Makes available workshops and seminars geared towards business
- Provides business members online access to the internet.