Our Breakfast Program is the Greater Rochester's largest monthly Chamber networking event, with 70-90 companies represented!
Informal networking begins with coffee, followed by a buffet breakfast. Speakers, pass-the-mic to every attendee, and door prizes complete our program.
The cost to attend is $14 for members & employees of members and $19 for non-members. Call or email us to make a reservation.
When: Friday February 24, 2017
Where: Knights of Columbus Center, 70 Barrett Drive, Webster NY 14580
Time: 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Reservations required by: Wednesday February 22, 2017 (Click above to email Barb)
Program: Our breakfast program this month will be a presentation from the Webster Police Chief, the Webster Fire Marshal and a speaker from the 911 center that will give us some information about safety and security in your business and update us on resources available to our businesses.
- Buffet Breakfast - $14 members (and employees of members); $19 non-members/visitors.
- Reservations are necessary Wednesday February 22, 2017.
- If you make a reservation and cannot attend, you may send someone from your business to represent you and use your reservation.
- Tell us the name of each person attending so that we can prepare name badges.
- Please note: You will billed for breakfast if you make a reservation and do not attend.
- Bring a business card for the door prize drawing; bring a door prize too, if you would like!
Dick Davis from AFLAC NY; Bob Houle of Leo J. Roth; Jennifer Hall from Eastway Wegmans; Emily Willard from Sports PT of New York; Robyn Whittaker from Beyond Cuts Salon; Barb Goshorn & Karen Szembrot from Goshorn Chiropractic and Wellness Center; Tamera Carregin from MVP Healthcare; Joe Vitello from Heartland Ovation Payroll; Russ Hermann from Pet$avers Healthy Pet Superstore; Leslie Pacer from Pearle Vision; Sharon Heiligman from AmeriPrint; Peg Ehmann from The Friends of the Webster Library