Christopher J. Passero is the owner/broker of Passero Realty. Chris brings over 20 years of client relations and business development experience working with commercial clients. Chris brings a unique approach to real estate brokerage due to his experience as Business Development Manager for Passero Associates for 13 years and 11 years as a commercial real estate professional. His background and knowledge in the design and construction industry make him a valuable resource for all your real estate needs.
He has a passion for exceeding clients' expectations and strives to learn about clients' business goals and how to assist them in their success.
Integrity is a key part of his personal and professional life. Chris tries to integrate his faith into everything he does.
An active member in the Rochester commercial real estate and business communities, his professional and community affiliations include:
- Advisory Board of Directors of Rochester Area Salvation Army
- Past Chairman of Board Webster Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors & Events Chair of New York State Commercial Association of Realtors (NYSCAR)
- Member of Greater Rochester Association of Realtors (GRAR)
- Member of New York State Association of Realtors (NYSAR)
- Past Board Member & past Membership Chair of National Association of Industrial Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Past Chairman of Board Hope Initiatives CDC
- Recognized as one of Rochester's "Forty under 40" 2017