The Webster Chamber of Commerce offers a variety of services to our members. In this section you will find the basics about those services. Unfortunately, due to the complex nature of some of our services (especially insurance benefits), you will need to contact us directly.
The following benefits are made available through your Chamber membership and you are encouraged to make use of as many as possible. Many are free of charge, others require a fee. Office hours 8 am to 4 pm. Monday thru Friday (except holidays) with a staff to provide assistance.
- Use of display case in the Chamber lobby for your brochures
- Reduced rates for medical & dental insurance plans with a broad choice of coverages
- Business referrals and contacts from local and national inquiries
- Networking opportunities
- Low-cost Advertising opportunities
- Marketing opportunities
- Membership Directory listing
- Listing on Chamber’s web site
- Conference room for off-site meetings
- Committee involvement
- Flyer insert in the newsletter-must reserve a spot in advance
- Annual meeting with business recognition
- High visibility at Chamber events
- High visibility in Chamber newsletter
- Business of the Month
- Business Person of the Year
Things to Remember....
- RSVP for the Breakfast Meeting. Give us the name of each person attending.
- Promote your business by providing an item for the “Welcome Gift” to new Chamber Business members.
- Encourage a business to join the Chamber - Or, give us the name of the potential member and we will send them a letter and attach a gift certificate for one complimentary breakfast, giving you credit for the referral.
- Do you want to showcase your business at an After Hours Mixer? Tell us. We can make it happen.
- Make your nomination for Business of the Month.