The Webster Chamber of Commerce has health and dental insurance plans available to any individual or business in the Greater Rochester Area. You don't need to belong to the Chamber to get help with plan selection and enrollment. There is no cost to you for enrollment into a health plan.
The Chamber offers plans from every insurance carrier serving the nine county Rochester region, including Excellus, Fidelis, and MVP Healthcare. Plans are offered ON and OFF the NY State of Health Exchange - the NYS Exchange is the only place to obtain employer tax credits, premium subsidies for individuals and child health plus.
We have plans for individuals, sole proprietors, as well as small and large businesses. The Chamber has been providing health insurance since 1938!
All insurance plans are priced the same regardless of where you buy the plan - so the Chamber offers EVERY plan from EVERY carrier at the lowest available price – at no charge to you!
Small group plans are available to employers with at least one employee (that gets a W-2), that is not an owner or the spouse of an owner, enrolled in a health plan. Sole practitioners, individuals and families can enroll in individual plans.
- You must enroll by 12/15/2017 to get coverage that starts on 01/01/2018
- If you enroll by 01/15/2018 you can have coverage that starts in 02/01/2018
- If you enroll by 01/31/2018 you can have coverage that starts in 03/01/2018
- Call Barbara Baldwin by phone (585-265-3960) to schedule a 30-minute appointment
- Review the plans below
- Complete the enrollment at the appointment
Here are the plan summaries for Individual plans:
Here are plan summaries for the Small Group (with employee enrolled) plans: