We have a new membership effort.
Lauren Wheeler has been engaged to assist our Membership Committee. If you have a member prospect or you would like Lauren to answer any questions you may have about the Chamber, please provide the Chamber Office with contact information: 585-265-3960 or email@example.com.
Seven years of membership in the Webster Chamber of Commerce has provided me with the opportunity to dialogue with business owners, learn, share, and have a common voice politically.
Dave Eckler, Weekend Printer
A Business membership is a voting membership available for any business or sole proprietors/practioner. Membership Dues are $210 for the Chamber's fiscal year. (July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017)
An Associate membership is a non-voting membership for individuals that would like to participate in the Chamber but do not have a business. Dues are $90 for the Chamber's fiscal year. (July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017)
A Not-For-Profit membership is a non-voting membership for not-for -profit organizations that are IRS code 501(c)X and do not have paid staff (call the Chamber for limited exceptions). Dues are $105 for the Chamber's fiscal year. (July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017) (Click here for a Not-For-Profit Application)
Because your business'/organization's visibility and your own personal experience of Chamber membership are positively effected by involvement, we would like to introduce you to one of our committees: The Webster Chamber of Commerce Membership Services Committee, which is co-chaired by Carolyn Montanaro from Neubert Financial Services and Scott Gosert from SOHO Imaging. The member services committee is responsible for the following:
- Growing and retaining Chamber membership
- Coordinating Mixers and After-Hours Networking Events with member businesses
- Research and presentation of the Business of the Month awards
- Business Person of the Year research and presentation
- Welcoming new Chamber members
- Planning the quarterly New Member Luncheon
- Developing strategies to target membership and services based on the analysis of our membership data
- Creating more awareness of Chamber member businesses
- Introducing the Chamber to potential new members
Please express your interest to working on the Membership Commitee co-chair by emailing Carolyn Montanaro.
Member Rewards Program
How would you like to get a credit on your Webster Chamber account, or a $50 Gift Card to any Webster Chamber member business? What do I have to do, you ask? Just have the new member complete the application and make sure your name is in the referral section.
- Your name / company must be on the referral line of the new member’s application.
- The dues must be paid in full before the reward is issued.
- You will receive a $50.00 credit on your Chamber account or a $50.00 gift card/certificate from any Chamber member of your choice.
Click to view additional Chamber Committee contacts to enhance your Chamber experience - - Education, Programs & Events, and Member Services.
Left to right: Karen Szembrot from Goshorn Chiropractic, Carolyn Montanaro from Neubert Financial, Scott Gosert from Soho Imaging, Cherie Wood from Cherie Wood Design, Barb Baldwin from the Webster Chamber Staff, and Robyn Whittaker from Beyond Cuts Salon.