Northwest Savings Bank
Northwest Savings Bank has been in business for 120 years. Founded in 1896, they got their start in a small town with a big heart. They were originally chartered as Bradford Building, Loan and Savings Association in Bradford, Pennsylvania. In 1962, Northwest opened their first branch on Main Street in Bradford and in 1974 they moved their headquarters from Bradford to Warren, Pennsylvania. They changed their name to Northwest Savings Bank in April 1988.
Northwest aims to be the most highly respected provider of financial services in all of its markets. Northwest strives for respect for customers and co-workers. Their values include, trust when trust has been earned, leadership, and citizenship in our communities, and courage and integrity to always do the right thing. Employees are committed to making every decision as if they own the company. This dedication leads to the continuous improvement of Northwest.
The Webster office, located at 475 Plank road right on the corner of Plank and Empire has 5 employees and they are actively involved in the community and help others in many different ways.
Northwest employees volunteer at the Al Sigl Center, and participate in financial literacy events with the Rochester City School District. Northwest employees also has a team that participates in the Polar Plunge every year. Northwest Bank is actively involved with Habitat for Humanity, and the Muscular Dystrophy Association. Northwest Bank is a member of the Webster Chamber of Commerce and the Branch Manager and the Assistant Manager regularly attend the monthly breakfast meetings and serve on the Chamber’s Membership Committee.
Please join us in congratulating the team at Northwest Savings Bank on being March 2017’s Business of the Month!