Leo J Roth Corp
Leo J. Roth Corporation offers a variety of commercial services: HVAC, plumbing, roof repairs, preventative maintenance programs and energy usage surveys.As a commercial maintenance contractor, our Service Group is available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week responding to commercial services & repair needs. We pride ourselves on maintaining a quick response time when customer emergencies arise. Our fully equipped fleet of more than 30 highly trained service technicians strive to exceed expectations.
INSTALLING AND SERVICING…
AIR CONDITIONING EQUIPMENT
HOT WATER HEATERS
TANKLESS WATER HEATERS
IN-FLOOR RADIANT HEAT
Historic style roofing, if done right, can last upwards of 150 years, but most roofs that are built to last will need new flashings and possibly underlayment after 75-100 years. We take pride in our work so that your roof will last…
- Replacements or new installations of 100+ year roofing in a wide variety of shapes and styles.
- Service on historic roofs. This can entail a wide variety of repairs from a full underlayment swap & copper flashing replacement to gutter replacement.
- New gutters, conductor boxes & downspouts of any style or design.
- Flat roofing of any type from EPDM, TPO, PVC, or Asphalt – hot or cold process.
- Cedar roofs in a variety of styles but MUST have proper ventilation for longevity.
- Faux shingle products like Davinci Roofscapes & EcoStar.
- Metal roofing of any material or design like stamped metal shingles, standing seam panels, flat soldered seam roofing.
- Steeple repair or replacement.
- Specialty fabrication and decorative products – Crosses for church’s/chapels, bay windows, cupolas, finials/weathervanes. IF YOU CAN DRAW IT, WE CAN BUILD IT!
If you have concerns about your roof and would like an roof assessment, we offer a full detailed report with pictures to help you understand what may or may not be going on with your roof. This is generally provided with breakdowns in order of importance so you can understand what needs to be done immediately. This sectional breakdown can help put a long term plan for your roof which can help with budgeting and possibly timeframes