A MESSAGE FROM MISS CYNTHIA
We Are Now Open!
I am excited to share that we are open, and our offerings look a little different.
The pandemic offered the opportunity to shift my business from an in-person model to a virtual one. It also gave me an opportunity to work with a different target market. I spent all of 2020 learning how to do it. Now, I have begun the task of converting our courses into a virtual format, and updating our website.
Yes, I am in the process of becoming a virtual business with a national presence. About 95% of my programs and classes will be virtual.
HOWEVER, there is no way I can completely leave my students, so I will continue to offer regularly scheduled in-person classes for the programs and classes listed below.
- Young Diplomats Ages 5-7…The best way for our young ones to learn is in a live, interactive learning environment! These regularly scheduled classes will remain in-person.
- Little Ambassadors Ages 8-12… Preparing our Ambassadors for the two most important social seasons of the year is a must! We will offer a Spring and Fall social etiquette refresher class.
- Just for Teens Ages 13-17… Summer Work Interviews, University Interviews, Proms and social events are at the top of the teen calendar, so we will offer in-person Spring and Fall preparatory classes.
- British Afternoon Tea Ages 5-17… Virtual teas just won’t do!
- 4-Course Dining Experience Ages 5-17… Dining with Miss Cynthia is the best (and most fun) way to learn how to dine properly!
- Networking Event…Each quarter we will offer our simulated networking event class to prepare professionals for those dreaded networking events!
- 4-Course Dining Experience… Dining at Max of Eastman Place with Miss Cynthia is the only way to really learn the dining basics.
I am in the process of scheduling my next round of offerings.
You will find that I am still available to you, and only a phone call away!
Thank you for your patience and understanding. My hope is that you will find value in both our virtual and in-person programs.
I appreciate your continued interest and support.